- Dates: September 19–22, 2020
- Exhibition Hours: Sept 12, 10 a.m–5 p.m. and Sept 22, 7:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Registration: Open in June
There are two fee levels, based on location:
- $2,200 green section
- $1,700 yellow section
- print floor plan
The exhibit fee includes:
- 8' x 10' draped exhibit space (10' wide x 6' deep)
- One table (6' long x 2' wide x 30" high)
- Two chairs
- Each booth includes conference registration and materials for two representatives.
Exhibitor Check-In at the Registration Desk at the RiverCentre
Sunday, September 20, 8:00 a.m.−3:30 p.m.
Monday, September 21, 7:00 a.m.
Exhibit Setup begins at 6:30 a.m., Monday, September 21. All exhibits must be in place by 10:00 a.m. on Monday.
Exhibit Closing: Exhibits must stay in place until 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 22.
The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference offers an opportunity for colleagues and clients from around the world to gather. As an exhibitor you are invited to participate in our official social functions. Exhibitors who require a strong, secure internet connection to stream videos will need to request a wired internet line from the Saint Paul RiverCentre Exhibitor Services site.
We appreciate your scheduling of private social functions after these have concluded.
Questions & Further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org