- Date: December 7, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- Location: Earle Brown Heritage Center
- Fee: $350 per table if registered by November 17; $375 after November 17-includes a table with tablecloth, and access to electricity
- Set up: 3:00 p.m, Dec 7
Welcome to the 67th Annual Concrete Conference
We welcome your participation at this year's reception, which will be held in the Earle Brown Heritage Center Harvest Room from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Hand out literature and display small equipment to hundreds of concrete industry professionals
- Your company logo and link on the conference website
- Appetizers and a cash bar for the reception. If you wish to purchase drink tickets to hand out at the Exhibitor Reception please contact Cyrese Shonkwiler: email@example.com.
*Credit card payment is required at time of registration.*
Note: The fee includes attendance for you at the exhibitor’s reception only. If you plan to attend the conference sessions, please register separately as a conference participant (see conference registration link found on the homepage of this website). Refunds are not available on canceled exhibitor registrations.
- Please indicate if you need electricity when completing online registration. Exhibitors should bring an extension cord/power strip, especially if you will have multiple items requiring power.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to wear their company nametag/ID.
We look forward to a well-attended conference and hope that you will be able to participate in the exhibitor reception. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.