Daily Participant Fee: $150 (before 1/5/2023); $165 (starting 1/5/2023)
Note: The following classes have higher registration fees:
- Electrical Day 1 (Wednesday, January 18: includes "2020 NEC - Special Conditions & Locations" book): $195
- 2018 IBC Building Classification (Wednesday, January 25): $180
- 2018 IBC Apartment Buildings (Thursday, January 26): $180
- Onsite Septic Systems (SSTS) (Friday, January 27): $280
The daily registration fee includes instruction, handout materials, parking, continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks, and CE credit through the MN Department of Labor and Industry, WI Department of Safety and Professional Services (Elevator), ICC, MPCA, and the University of Minnesota.
Use the online registration when registering yourself or multiple people using a credit card or UMN EFS.
Alternative Payment Registration
Use the alternative payment registration form when you cannot use a credit card or UMN EFS to pay for your registration.
Available alternative payment types include:
- Personal or company check
After registering online all registrants will receive “Registration Confirmation” and “Receipt” emails from email@example.com (you may want to check your Spam folder if you don’t see these in your email Inbox).
If you need to cancel your registration, a refund, minus $50, will be issued if you cancel by January 5, 2023. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration, or fax a request to 612-624-5359.