- Date: October 11, 2018
- CEUs: 6 contact hours/0.6 CEUs
- Location: Graduate Minneapolis, University of Minnesota East Bank Campus
- For: Anyone involved in informing, designing, and developing policy in Minnesota
- Connect: #mnpolicy—Join the conversation on Twitter!
Explore major questions facing Minnesotans through a number of lenses—research and analysis, policy design and implementation, and evaluation and refinement—and apply lessons learned in your own policy work.
Location and Directions
The conference will take place at Graduate Minneapolis, 615 Washington Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414. The hotel is conveniently off the Metro Light Rail − Green Line. Parking is available for a fee in the Washington Avenue or University Avenue Ramps. Read more about directions, parking, and travel options.
Join the crucial conversation that affects all of Minnesota by becoming a sponsor for the 34th Annual Minnesota Policy Conference! This year’s theme is: Frontline Minnesota: Building on Our Strengths and Addressing Challenges. This forum unites economic and policy analysts from all levels of government and education; administrators; appointed and elected officials; representatives from business and nonprofit organizations; and individuals interested in policy analysis and the impact of policy-making in our communities.
Sponsors are asked to contribute the following to this conference
- Promote the conference to your constituents (list the conference on your website, include information in newsletters, send e-mail announcements and promote on social media).
- Provide financial support – see sponsorship levels and benefits below. Sponsor funds provide valuable dollars to keep cost of attendance as low as possible to enable a diversity of organizations and individuals to participate in this valuable conference.
Sponsors receive the following in appreciation of their contributions
- Recognition on all conference marketing pieces, including conference program, website, news releases, Twitter, and recognition at the event.
- The opportunity to serve on the planning committee and shape the program content.
- Complimentary or reduced-rate registration(s) to attend the conference.
|Sponsorship Levels and Benefits||Platinum $5,000||Gold $3,000||Silver $1,000||Supporter $500|
|Recognition on the Minnesota Policy
|Recognition on all printed material at the Conference||x||x||x||x|
|Free conference registration||4x||2x||1x||1 @ $135|
|Recognized by the emcee at the Conference opening||x||x||x|
|Recognized as a luncheon or reception sponsor||x||x|
|Recognized as a student sponsor||x|
|Introduce the keynote speaker||x|
|Recognition on social media||x||x||x|
2018 Planning Committee
Paul Anton, Anton Economics
Peter Bodurtha, Hennepin County
Kathie Doty, Center for Urban and Regional Affairs, University of Minnesota
Rey Galope, Metro State University
Nathan Hierlmaier, Minnesota Department of Health
Beth Kittelson, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Shawn Kremer, Minnesota Department of Management and Budget
Sarah Linville, Department of Human Services
Dan Loritz, Center for Policy Design
Dan Marckel, Metropolitan Council
Danny Nadeau, Hennepin County
Kristen A. Norman-Major, Hamline University; Co-Chair
Jill Roberts, Minnesota Department of Human Services
Katherine Schill, Minnesota House of Representatives; Chair
Nick Stuber, Wilder Foundation
Lindsay Turner, Wilder Foundation
Kaade Wallace, Catholic Charities
Jeffrey Weinhagen, Metropolitan Council
University of Minnesota Staff