A block of rooms has been reserved for the ASV conference at the following hotels.
- Courtyard by Marriott: 612-333-4646 $146 per night
Room block expiration date: June 28, 2019
A great networking space with quick access to the light rail
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton: 612-259-8797, $153 per night
Room block expiration date: June 29, 2019
- Days Inn by Wyndham: 612-254-6418
- Graduate Minneapolis: Sold Out
- DoubleTree by Hilton: Sold Out
To make your reservation, call the hotel directly and mention you are part of the ASV 2019 conference.
The University of Minnesota offers affordable and convenient housing for ASV 2019 in the “Super Block” residence halls at Centennial Hall, Comstock Hall, and Territorial Hall from July 19 - July 25, 2019.
- Centennial Hall - Single Bedspace: $57/night
- Comstock Hall - Double Bedspace: $46/night
- Territorial Hall - Double Bedspace: $46/night
Each guest is provided linens, towels, a desk, a chair, and closet space. Gender-specific shared bathrooms are found on each floor. Some buildings also include gender-neutral bathroom options. Cooking is prohibited in residence hall rooms, but kitchenette areas are available for guest usage. Housekeeping and maintenance services are provided by hall reception desk staff.
**IMPORTANT NOTE** Breakfast is not included but can be purchased in the Residence Hall Dining Center when they are open starting at 7am.
Follow these instructions:
- Create a login account by clicking on “Don’t have an account? Sign Up”. You will be prompted to create an account with a valid email and password.
- Fill out your contact info and complete the reservation information.
- Submit and process payment information
Child Care Info
Coffman Memorial Union, Mobile LacPod. 300 Washington Ave SE. Located on the main floor near commuter lounge and Jamba Juice. Ask for key to LacPod at CMU info desk and return when done.
Moos Tower 1-338, 515 Delaware Street SE. Contact Laura Duckett (email@example.com) for door key code and orientation information.
Moos Tower 17-150, 515 Delaware Street SE, Contact Kelly Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-626-4171) for door key code
McNamara Alumni Center, 200 Oak Street SE. 2nd to 5th floor bathrooms (access to these floors available weekdays 8-5) Shower rooms with privacy doors. No key required. First come-first served. 2nd floor lactation room is newly renovated and by far the nicest.
Morrill Hall, 100 Church St SE, 2nd floor bathroom, room located outside women’s bathroom.
Lind Hall, 207 Church st SE, 3rd floor bathroom, separate area located in women’s bathroom.
Graduate Hotel, Think 6 Room, 2nd level
Walk in Child Care
- University KinderCare
- Hour Kids. Just like it sounds, Hour Kids offers pay-by-the-hour care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children. Hourly care is available on a walk-in or reservation basis.
- Kids Park Childcare. Kids Park Childcare provides quality hourly drop-in childcare for member families. KidsPark is a professionally staffed, state-licensed drop-in, hourly child care facility for infants and preschoolers in the Twin Cities.