- Credits: 60 contact hours, 6.0 continuing education credits
- Cost: $3,850 for certificate
- Schedule: 10 consecutive weeks, with synchronous and asynchronous activities led by an instructor
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
Hone your skills as the main liaison between business and IT departments. As a business analyst, you will gather and document business requirements and translate them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams.
- Identify business needs, and the costs and benefits of addressing them technically
- Formulate business specifications to develop and implement technical solutions
- Bridge the gap between business and IT with common project definitions and requirements
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze and improve business processes
Business Analysis Course Outline
|Online Certificate Program Overview (60 contact hours)||Schedule|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||Week 1|
|Business Solutions Scoping and Eliciting Requirements||Weeks 2 & 3|
|Business Requirements Analysis||Weeks 4 & 5|
|Supporting Requirements-Documenting and Managing Requirements and Validating Solutions||Weeks 6 & 7|
|Stakeholder Management, Business Analysis Planning, and Estimating||Weeks 8 & 9|
Note: Course participants should register themselves. After you register, we'll email your confirmation, along with a username and password to use throughout the course. Registrations are not transferable.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about Digital Badges.