Managers and other professionals who want to get ahead need to know not only how to manage, but how to lead.
This course will help you understand the nature of leadership and the challenges leaders face. You will develop your leadership potential by honing your influence, communication, and coaching skills. The course will teach you how to analyze your leadership potential, improve your relationships with employees, and differentiate between management and leadership. You will also learn practical tips and techniques for using a range of leadership styles to expand your leadership ability.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify the qualities of effective leadership.
- assess your leadership style and its impact.
- build credibility and support.
- motivate others by understanding their individual differences.
- meet multiple demands and prioritize projects.