A skillful HR audit can identify the positive HR practices and their impact on productivity.
This course will teach you how to conduct an HR audit that can suggest corrective measures, minimize legal risk, and stimulate constructive thinking. You’ll learn how to conduct compliance reviews and evaluate human resource practices using audit techniques, data analysis, and action planning.
This course is especially useful for those in newly-formed HR functions or those wishing to refocus their role.
Each participant will receive a Human Resource Audit Manual.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand the audit process and its components.
- identify the differences between strategic and tactical perspectives in auditing.
- assess an organization's vulnerability to risk.
- use change management tactics.
- create audit questions for specific HR areas.