Prepare to pass the PMP® exam.
Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam. Our program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and meets PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the most valued and respected credentials in project management and a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
PMP, Project Management Professional, and Project Management Professional (PMP), are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries in a classroom setting.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite and earn 3.5 CEUs
What are the prerequisites to take the exam?
Our course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP Exam. The PMP is highly recommended for experienced project managers looking to advance their skills, career, and earning potential. Candidates must meet education and experience requirements detailed below, agree to a professional code of conduct, and pass the PMP Exam.
Education and Experience Prerequisites
To apply for the PMP, you need to meet all education and experience prerequisites in one of the following two categories:
|General Education||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Category A||High school diploma or an associate’s degree (or the global equivalent)||Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading projects||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
|Category B||A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or the global equivalent)||Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading projects||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
For the most current prerequisite details, visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp
What Is Included in the Classroom Materials?
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the three domains tested on the PMP exam.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Participants will have access to interactive online study tools for one year. These tools provide participants with an opportunity to apply and reinforce concepts, evaluate their knowledge, and monitor their growth throughout the course. Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence and set your pace with a timed practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more materials.
About the PMP® Exam
Updates to the PMP® Exam
PMI is updating the PMP® Exam. Starting on July 1, 2020 a new test will replace the current version. To find out more about these changes, please refer to the information provided on the PMI website.
How do I apply for the exam?
Before you begin, it is best to record your experiences on a spreadsheet to make sure you meet the necessary hours.
For each project you reference, you must provide information about the number of hours you spent on the Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing phases.
You will also be asked to include contact information for the manager/supervisor you were working under at that time. If your application is audited, PMI may contact these people to verify your information and ask you for copies of your diploma and training certificates.
You must register at PMI’s website. Point to Certifications on the menu bar to locate the PMP®→link.
Once you start an online application, you cannot cancel it. However, you can stop and save your work, then continue at a later time. The application will remain open for 90 days.
What is the cost to take the exam?
The computer-based exam fee is $555 for non-PMI members and $405 for members. If you decide to join PMI to take advantage of the discount, be sure you've received your membership number before you apply for the credential.
What happens when my application is accepted?
Once your application is accepted, you will receive notification from PMI, including an authorization code. Computer based testing is conducted at a Pearson VUE test center.
For additional information, refer to PMI's Exam Scheduling Instructions.
How long can I wait before sitting for the exam?
You have one year from the date your application is accepted to take the exam. However, you are encouraged to sit for the exam within a few months of acceptance, so that if you fail, you have time to restudy and take the exam again.
For complete details regarding eligibility requirements and the PMP exam, please review the PMP® Handbook.