Status message

COVID-19 Updates: Visit the University's Safe Campus Website

Human Resource Generalist Certificate Enrollment Options

Option 1

Enroll, Register, and Pay for All Courses Now

  • Earn a 10% discount
  • Enroll for free
  • Register and pay now, make needed changes later
  • Get program updates

Option 2

Enroll in Certificate Now, Register and Pay for Courses Individually

  • Enroll for free
  • Register and pay for courses at your convenience
  • Get program updates

Available Discounts

  • Register and pay for all courses in the certificate at once and get a 10% discount. The full price of $4,200–4,380 is $3,780–3,942 with the discount (depending on your choice of courses), a savings of up to $428! Choose option one above to get your discount.
  • Buy a block of seats for your organization and save. Contact us at 612-625-2900 or ccapsreg@umn.edu for more details.
  • Receive a 10 percent discount on individual professional development courses if you are a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
  • Get a 50 percent discount on most noncredit professional development courses if you are U of M staff or faculty. Exclusions include HR Test Prep, PMP Test Prep, Certified ScrumMaster®, Certified Scrum Product Owner®, boot camps, Career Change Foundations, and the Income Tax Short Course.

Applicable discount will be taken at checkout. Discounts may not be combined.

Additional Funding

U of M Financial Aid 

Scholarships are available for students taking noncredit courses through the College of Continuing and Professional Studies. Awards range from $500 to $2,200 and do NOT need to be repaid. Information on scholarships as well as a list of additional funding options for students taking noncredit courses can be found on the financial aid website.

State Funding

The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development's CareerForce (formerly Minnesota Workforce Center) brings together private, public, and nonprofit partners to provide resources to those looking to start, advance, or change their job or career.

For the unemployed, there are return-to-work programs, such as the Dislocated Worker Program, which offers free employment counseling and can provide funds for training and/or job-search-related expenses such as cellular service, gas, and car repairs.

Please contact your closest CareerForce location to find out what resources are available in your county and to see if you qualify.

Let's Connect!

Programs and Enrollment

We are here to help you choose which programs are the best fit to meet your career goals. Have additional questions? Send us an email.


Contact the registration team with questions about the registration process, payment options, or to transfer or cancel your registration.