- By registering for this event, you agree to be photographed, including video footage, or otherwise recorded for COMOS promotional purposes.
Use the online registration option to register an individual or multiple people and when paying with a credit card.
Use the paper registration form to register someone other than yourself, or to have a registration billed to your organization. You may e-mail, fax, or mail a completed form to the registration office. (For security reasons, do not e-mail forms with credit card information.) You will receive a confirmation and receipt e-mail from email@example.com.
Conference Registration - April 29-May 2, 2018
Early Registration Fee: $375
Late Registration Fee: $500 (starting April 9, 2018)
(Applies to participants regularly enrolled in a post-secondary program. Identification will be required on arrival)
Early Registration Fee: $175
Late Registration Fee: $250 (starting April 9, 2018)
Concurrent Interactive Sessions-May 2, 2018
(select one – limited enrollment)
- One Medicine One Science Approaches to Health at Two NIH Institutes
- Effective Policy when Consumer Preferences Do Not Match Actions
- Breaking Silos and Building Bridges Within and Across Geographies
- Precision Medicine and Genome Editing: Science and Ethics
- Science Communication and Strategic Engagement of Policy Makers
If you have special needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the conference.
If you need to cancel your registration, a refund minus $30 processing fee will be issued, if you cancel by April 9, 2018. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund. To cancel, email email@example.com .