MM Program-level Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the area of finance, communication, collaboration, project management, operations, ethics, and sustainability.
- Illustrate, analyze, design, and evaluate manufacturing systems, including the person-machine interface, automation, control issues, and simulation.
- Analyze, apply, and evaluate manufacturing processes, their standards, capabilities, and control.
- Apply innovation and design strategies that improve technical and control systems, product quality, and processes in order to enhance competitiveness.
- Manage operations across international boundaries with the technology of supply chain management and logistical coordination.
- Apply clinical data management, trial design, process quality control, and business ethics to ensure compliance with government regulations.