- Thanks for a great 2018 MN eLearning Summit! Check back in December for details about the 2019 event.
- This conference is for educators in K12, blended, and higher education
- Connect with us on Twitter: #mnsummit2018
Open. Online. Opportunity.
The MN eLearning Summit is the premier event of the Minnesota Learning Commons and a gathering place for K−12, college, and university educators and innovators in the Midwest committed to effective online and blended learning. The Summit will feature concurrent sessions focused on eLearning tools, resources, services, and best practices; opportunities to meet, collaborate, and contribute ideas for the effective use of instructional technology in and out of the classroom; and a shared vision for utilizing resource-rich tools that reach 21st-century learners.
What to expect
- 250+ educators, innovators, and presenters
- About 80 concurrent breakout sessions covering topics of eLearning including blended, flipped, digital learning
- Bring-your-own-device learning sessions
- Presentations for all skills levels, including experienced educators, as well as those new to digital learning
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest resources and tech solutions
- Opportunities to network with professional colleagues
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs.
The College of Continuing and Professional Studies (CCAPS) is offering digital badges to participants of the 2017 Minnesota eLearning Summit. Learn more