Returning This Year
- An exhibitor reception will be held on August 1 after the Summit adjourns. Exhibitors and participants will have the chance to network during the reception. Light appetizers and beverages will be served.
- Each exhibitor will receive the opportunity to present a 30 minute showcase session during the Summit. Time slots are limited, so early registration is encouraged. Please submit showcase proposals by Friday, March 9, 2018 to: www.mnelearningsummit.org.
- Proposals submitted by Friday, March 9 will be published in the Summit program booklet. Any submissions after this date may not make the final program (Don’t worry, you can still present!).
- Submissions will be accepted from registered exhibitors only.
- Expected attendance: 300+
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibitor space (8-foot skirted table and chair)
- Printed copy of conference attendee list
- Exhibitor name, logo and link to company listed on conference website
- Exhibitor name and logo listed in conference program
- Listing in the conference mobile app
- Company logo
- Brief description
- Contact information
- Booth Location
Exhibit Fee and Details
Exhibitor fee is $1,000. Exhibits will include one eight-foot skirted table and one chair. Supplemental electrical equipment isn’t officially organized. Please bring items such as extension cords and power strips to the Summit, if needed.
Setup and Takedown
Exhibits must be set up on the morning of August 1. Exhibits must be taken down following the conclusion of the conference on August 2, at 4:30 PM.