The Call for Proposal Deadline has passed. Accepted proposals will be notified in April.
Calling all innovators in the field of online and blended learning! Share your research and unique perspective with your peers. Join us for the 2018 MN eLearning Summit, the premier gathering place for K-12, college, and university educators and innovators in the Midwest that are committed to effective online and blended learning. The Summit planning committee welcomes first-time presenters!
New presentation methods this year!
- Roundtable Discussion: Facilitate an hour-long discussion on a topic of your choosing. Please be prepared with talking points to keep the conversation moving and relevant.
- Workshop Session: Present a one-hour session that takes a deep dive into a subject of your choosing. Participants who attend your session may be asked to bring their own computer (if needed).
- Oral Presentation: Present for either 30 or 60 minutes, with time for Q&A included in your total session time.
- Panel Presentation: Present for 60 minutes with a panel on a topic of your choosing.
- Poster Presentation: Submit your poster for consideration. Posters will be displayed throughout the conference, with a dedicated poster reception on Wednesday evening.
View a PDF copy of the 2018 Call for Proposals.
To promote the widespread sharing of ideas on teaching, learning, and technology from the eLearning Summit, we strongly encourage presenters to share their materials on the Summit content repository.
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Title of the presentation
- Brief description of the presentation, panel, or poster
- Names, titles, and affiliations of copresenters (please limit of four)
- Intended audience: K-12, Higher Education, or both
- Brief biography of the primary presenter
- Listing of three learning outcomes, objectives, or “takeaways”
- Presenter’s website, Twitter account, or LinkedIn site (optional)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Accessible & Inclusive Technologies
- Adaptive & Personalized Learning
- Assessment & Analytics
- Badging & Alternative Credentialing
- Career & Workforce Development
- Content Authoring Tools
- Digital Learning Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Effective Teaching Practices
- Learner Engagement Strategies
- Mobile Learning
- Online Administration & Management
- Online & Hybrid Learning
- Open Education Resources
- Quality Design in Teaching
- Social & Collaborative Learning
- Student Success