- Date: November 8, 2022, 4:30–7:00 p.m.
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre, Exhibit Hall A, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, MN
- Fee: $400 per table/booth if registered by October 18; $450 starting October 19—includes a pipe and drape booth, a skirted 8’ table, and two chairs
- Setup: After 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8
- Take Down: After 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 8
Welcome MIPSYCON Exhibitors
For participating in this event, you will receive:
- Access to the Exhibitor Reception to meet 800+ power system professionals
- Your Logo displayed on the conference website linked back to your company website
- Hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar at the reception (drink tickets must be purchased before November 1); please contact Julia Hurtley, email@example.com or 651-726-8804.
- Drayage service will be available through Chrom Expo Services.
Your registration confirmation email will include a link to the Chrom Expo Services portal for your booth number and information on ordering everything you need for setting up your MIPSYCON Exhibitor booth.
Note: If your exhibit booth requires electrical services, please order these services directly through Saint Paul RiverCentre. Go to the Saint Paul RiverCentre website, click on the top “Exhibit” link, then click on “Exhibitor Services Online Ordering.”
We encourage exhibitors to wear their company name tag/ID.
Credit card payment is required at the time of registration.
The exhibitor fee includes attendance for you at the Exhibitor’s reception only. If you plan to attend the conference sessions you will need to register separately as a conference participant. Refunds are not available on canceled exhibitor registrations.
We look forward to a well-attended conference and hope that you will be able to participate in the exhibitor reception. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.