- Announcing the new Minnesota Summit on Learning & Technology. Check back in January for the call for proposals and registration.
- Dates: July 31–August 1, 2019
- For: Educators in K12, blended, and higher education
- Connect: On Twitter: #mnsummit2019
Open. Online. Opportunity.
The Minnesota Summit on Learning & Technology is the premier event of the Minnesota Learning Commons and a gathering place for K−12, college, and university educators and innovators in the Midwest committed to effective online and blended learning. This conference, formerly known as the Minnesota eLearning Summit, is revitalized for 2019 with a new emphasis on pedagogy and teaching and new technologies and will feature presentation styles that inspire innovation and curiosity.
What to expect
- 250+ educators, innovators, administrators, and presenters
- Optional pre-conference workshops and tours that will provide participants with an in-depth or first-hand look into hot topics or campus spaces
- About 40 concurrent breakout sessions including roundtables and bring-your-own device sessions
- Presentations for all skill levels, including experienced educators and those new to digital learning
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest resources and tech solutions
- Opportunities to network with professional colleagues
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs