- Dates: July 31–August 1, 2019
- Proposals: Due March 8, 2019
- For: Educators in K12, blended, and higher education
- Connect: On Twitter: #mnsummit2019
Open. Online. Opportunity.
Calling all innovators in the field of learning and technology! Join us for the revitalized 2019 Minnesota Summit on Learning and Technology, the premier gathering place for K-12, college, and university teachers, faculty, program and IT administrators, and staff.
As technology in education has become an integral part of the learning landscape, more questions arise. This year, the Summit is encouraging exploration and conversation of complex questions, and a deeper look into the future role that technology will play in the teaching and learning landscape. This conference, formerly known as the Minnesota eLearning Summit, is back in 2019 with a new emphasis on pedagogy and teaching and new technologies and will feature presentation styles that inspire innovation and curiosity.
What to expect
- 250+ K-12, college, and university teachers, faculty, program and IT administrators, and staff
- Optional pre-conference workshops and tours that will provide participants with an in-depth or first-hand look into hot topics or campus spaces
- About 40 concurrent breakout sessions including roundtables and Edcamp conversations
- Presentations for all skill levels, including experienced educators and those new to digital learning
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest resources and tech solutions
- Opportunities to network with professional colleagues
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs