- Location: Dedicated exhibitor, poster, and break space
- Set up: 6:30-8:00 a.m. October 15
- Take down: 4:30 p.m. Oct 16
- Exposure to 750–800 expected attendees
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibitor space (8-foot skirted table, and chair)
- Printed copy of conference attendee list
- Exhibitor name and logo listed on conference website
- Link to company website on conference website
- Exhibitor name and logo listed in conference program
- Exhibitor and poster reception on Tuesday evening of the conference
- Tweet to Welcome your company to the conference, sent from @UMNCPE
Exhibit Fee and Details
Exhibitor fee is $950. Exhibit space includes one 8-foot skirted table, and one chair. Electricity and additional equipment are available from the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
As an exhibitor, you'll receive one complimentary conference registration and have access to an expected audience of 750–800 water resource professionals. In addition, we will provide a skirted table, a chair, and a printed copy of the conference attendee list. We'll also show your organization logo on the conference website.
Online registration is preferred. You will be asked to set up a University of Minnesota guest account to complete your registration. If you have any issues accessing or creating your account, please contact the University of Minnesota IT Help Desk at 612-301-4357. Be sure to mention you are using a guest account for accurate service.
After registering online you will receive “Registration Confirmation” and “Receipt” emails from firstname.lastname@example.org (you may want to check your spam folder if you don’t see these in your email Inbox).
Please email email@example.com if you will be paying with a PO or need to have the registration fee billed to your organization.
Please note: To receive continuing education credit for the conference, the name on the exhibitor registration must be the attendee. Continuing Education forms turned in without a coordinating registration will not be processed.