- Location: Dedicated exhibitor, poster, and break space
- Set up: 6:30-8:00 a.m. October 16
- Take down: 4:30 p.m. Oct 17
- Exposure to 650-750 expected attendees
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibitor space (8-foot skirted table, and chair)
- Printed copy of conference attendee list
- Exhibitor name and logo listed on conference website
- Link to company website on conference website
- Exhibitor name and logo listed in conference program
- Exhibitor and poster reception on Tuesday evening of the conference
- Tweet to Welcome your company to the conference, sent from @UMNCPE
Exhibit Fee and Details
Exhibitor fee is $950. Exhibit space includes one 8-foot skirted table, and one chair. Electricity and additional equipment are available from the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
As an exhibitor, you'll receive one complimentary conference registration and have access to an expected audience of 650−750 water resource professionals. In addition, we will provide a skirted table, a chair, and a printed copy of the conference attendee list. We'll also show your organization logo on the conference website.
Use online registration when registering yourself and paying with a credit card. After registering online you will receive “Registration Confirmation” and “Receipt” emails from email@example.com (you may want to check your Spam folder if you don’t see these in your email Inbox).
To register, follow the link above. You will be asked to set up a University of Minnesota Guest Account to complete your registration. After setting up your guest account, you will be prompted to enter your new account information to log in. Your internet ID will be the email you used to set up your account. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: To receive continuing education credit for the conference, the name on the exhibitor registration must be the attendee. Continuing Education forms turned in without a coordinating registration will not be processed.
Use the paper form when registering someone other than yourself, or when you need to have the registration fee billed to your organization.