- Dates: March 3–4, 2020
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- For: Anyone from transportation-related disciplines and organizations
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and offers networking opportunities for transportation professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
Accommodations, Location, and Parking
A block of rooms will be reserved for Minnesota’s Transportation Conference in downtown hotels. Check back for details.
The conference will be held at the Saint Paul RiverCentre 175 West Kellogg Boulevard, Saint Paul, MN 55102.
The Saint Paul RiverCentre parking ramp is located at 150 West Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, MN, 55102. This parking ramp is located directly across the street from Saint Paul RiverCentre and is connected via skyway system. Please visit the RiverCentre website for more public parking and transportation information.