- Dates: March 13–14, 2019
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Call for Proposals: Now open! Deadline: Friday, Sept 14, 2018
- Registration: Opens early winter 2019
- Credits: Up to 10 professional development hours and 14.75 American Institute of Certified Planners continuing maintenance credits
- For: Anyone from transportation-related disciplines and organizations
Securing Transportation’s Future
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and offers networking opportunities for transportation professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government