- Dates: March 13–14, 2019
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Credits: Up to 9.75 professional development hours and 9.5 American Institute of Certified Planners continuing maintenance credits
- For: Anyone from transportation-related disciplines and organizations
Securing Transportation’s Future
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and offers networking opportunities for transportation professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
American Institute of Certified Planners Continuing Maintenance Credits and Professional Development Hours
American Institute of Certified Planners
A request for 40 American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) continuing maintenance credits has been submitted for the conference. Download the AICP credit form to see which credits are approved for 2019 MTC.
Professional Development Hours
Many licensure and certification agencies require the demonstration of continuing professional competency. To the best of our knowledge, 2019 MTC meets the continuing education requirements for professional development hour (PDH) units. Download the PDH credit form to see which credits are approved for 2019 MTC.
The PDH credit form is for your use in maintaining a record of the session hours that may qualify as PDHs; complete the form and retain it. We recommend that you also save the final program for your records should the licensure or certification agency request it. Reporting is done on an honor basis, and members are responsible for maintaining their own records.
MTC Mobile App!
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference has a mobile app! We encourage you to download it and use the app to enhance your experience at the conference. As attendees, you can plan your days with a personalized schedule, view the program, get speaker details, connect with other participants, add conference photos, and more.
Download Minnesota’s Transportation Conference mobile app today!