- Dates: March 13–14, 2019
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Registration: Opens December 14
- Credits: Up to 10 professional development hours and 14.75 American Institute of Certified Planners continuing maintenance credits
- For: Anyone from transportation-related disciplines and organizations
Securing Transportation’s Future
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and offers networking opportunities for transportation professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
A block of rooms has been reserved for Minnesota’s Transportation Conference at the following hotels:
- Holiday Inn St. Paul Downtown: 651-556-1407, $149 per night
Room block expiration date: February 11, 2019
- Hampton Inn & Suites: 651-224-7400, $129 per night
Room block expires at 5pm February 19, 2019
To make your reservation, call the hotel directly and mention you are part of Minnesota’s Transportation Conference.