- Date: 2022
- For: Anyone from transportation-related disciplines and organizations
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
AICP Certification Maintenance Credit and Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
AICP Maintenance Credit List
A request for American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) certified maintenance credits has been submitted for the 2021 Minnesota Transportation Conference, March 9–11. A complete list of approved sessions is available below.
Professional Development Hours Form
To the best of our knowledge, this meeting meets the continuing education requirements for Professional Development Hour (PDH) units and attendees at this conference may receive up to 11 professional development hours. The form linked below is for your use in maintaining a record of the hours that may qualify as PDHs by attending sessions at this meeting. Complete this form and retain it. Please do not return it to the College of Continuing and Professional Studies. Reporting is done on an honor basis, and members are responsible for maintaining their own records.
Please keep this completed form and the Final PDF Program for your records. The table in the linked form below shows the PDHs that can be earned for the continuing education activities included in the College of Continuing and Professional Studies Minnesota's Transportation Conference, March 9–11, 2021. Attendees should check the sessions attended in that column below.