Now Accepting Proposals for Conference Presentations!
We are excited to announce the call for proposals is now open for the 2019 Minnesota’s Transportation Conference! The conference will be held March 13-14, 2019 at the RiverCentre in Saint Paul, MN.
This year’s theme is Securing Transportation’s Future. When submitting your proposal, please incorporate information about how your presentation will help to secure our transportation future.
Conference Topics Include
• Crisis Management
• Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Generations in the Workforce
• Engaging the Customer
• Emerging Mobility (CAV, MaaS, Shared Mobility)
• Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Modes: Bikes, Pedestrian, Aviation, Rail, Maritime, Etc.
• Transportation and the Economy
How to Submit a Presentation Proposal
Please upload a Word document to the online form and include:
• Your name and contact information (affiliation, address, telephone, and email address)
• Names and contact information of other presenters, if applicable
• Proposed presentation title
• Description or abstract of 50-150 words.
For additional information or questions, email email@example.com.