MTC Sponsor Information
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference puts you in touch with decision makers and key professionals in Minnesota’s Transportation community. This year’s conference will be an exciting new virtual event that will allow participants to attend from all corners of Minnesota and from other states as well.
Join hundreds of your colleagues representing the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the Metropolitan Council, local governments, contractors, suppliers, consulting engineering firms, as well as advocates and policymakers at the state’s largest transportation event!
- Platinum ($4,500)
- Gold ($3,000)
- Silver ($1,500)
- Supporter ($500)
Number of full conference complimentary registrations
|Spot on trade show landing page||X||X|
|Exhibitor virtual booth, includes logo, photos, handouts, contact info—available before, during, and after conference||X||X||X|
|Access to participant lists with email addresses||X||X|
|Moderate concurrent breakout session||X
|Prominent recognition at a plenary session: verbal thank you and a logo displayed||X|
|Conversation with attendees: prescheduled appointments and live conversations during breaks||X||X||X|
|Recognition in final program||Full-page ad||Half-page ad||Quarter-page ad|
|Two breakout session sponsorships||6||2||1|
|Additional sponsorship benefits||Choose one from Platinum list||Choose one from Gold list||Choose one from Silver list|
*Benefits will be given in the order that registrations are received.
Additional Sponsor Benefits
Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors may choose one additional sponsorship opportunity from the following lists as part of their sponsorship package. These opportunities are limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Platinum Sponsors (choose one):
- Tuesday evening reception with Gamification to draw attendees (1 opportunity)
- Video (2 min) played at opening Plenary Session for all attendees (3 opportunities)
- Full-page ad placement – first page of the final program (1 opportunity)
Gold Sponsors (choose one):
- Logo and Thank You sent to attendees with conference login information prior to event
- Logo and Thank You sent to all attendees with information and links after the event
Silver Sponsors (choose one):
- Break (six opportunities)
- Half-page ad inside back cover of final program (2 opportunities)
- One breakout session sponsorship (24 opportunities)