- What: Education Fair for Working Adults
- When: Wednesday, September 11, 5:30−7:00 p.m.
- Where: Coffman Union, East Bank Campus
- Why Attend: Learn about career-oriented programs, admission and financial aid
Take the next step in your career by learning more about your educational options at the education fair for working adults. Talk with program staff, advisers, financial aid experts, and current and past students to get all your questions answered.
Program Expo – Discuss your next steps with undergraduate, graduate, and financial aid education advisers.
Welcome and Introduction: Discover Your Next Steps
Concurrent Breakout Sessions − Learn more about how to chart a path for success in our undergraduate and graduate programs.
Student and Alumni Panel – Connect with current and former students during this Q&A-style session.
Networking - Light refreshments served.
Please note: Complimentary parking will be provided at the East River Road Garage. You will receive a parking voucher when you check in.
- Bachelor's degree completion − Combine your existing credits with new coursework to finish what you started
- Construction Management/Facility Management − Bachelor's or certificate
- Health Services Management − Bachelor's or certificate
- IT Infrastructure − Bachelor's or certificate
- Manufacturing Operations Management − Bachelor's or certificate
- Applied Business Certificate
- Long-Term Care Courses
- Master of Biological Sciences
- Master of Professional Studies in Addictions Counseling
- Master of Professional Studies in Arts and Cultural
- Master of Professional Studies in Civic Engagement
- Master of Professional Studies in Horticulture
- Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health
- Certificate in Human Sexuality
Register to Attend
Call us at 612.624.4000 to speak with a learner representative.