- For: Tax practitioners working with individual and small business returns (including CPAs, enrolled agents, lawyers, insurance personnel, VITA volunteers)
The Income Tax Short Course is an annual two-day course that will give you the tools to maintain your business and stay on top of the latest tax legislation affecting tax returns for current and future years. The course fee includes the Minnesota Dept. of Revenue Individual Income Tax Manual, 2022 National Income Tax Workbook, and online access multiple years of tax workbooks in a searchable format.
Earn IRS-approved continuing education credit hours in the following areas:
- 2 ethics hours
- 3 federal tax law update hours
- 11 federal tax law hours
- 1 hour of MNDOR Update (not reported to IRS).
Through this course, the tax practitioner will:
- understand the legislative changes to federal and state tax law and regulations
- review basic tax law and its application to selected situations
- be equipped to deal with individual taxpayer and business tax issues
- acquire skills to develop a tax research process
- be able to apply recent court rulings and cases in their practices
- appreciate the value of ethical behavior.
(certificates, credits, or general program)
(switching sessions, cancellations, or creating your profile)
612-625-2900 | firstname.lastname@example.org