What Is INC?
INC is the College of Continuing and Professional Studies’ new initiative to enhance graduate student experiences by increasing diversity, inclusivity, and equity in all of our graduate programs. Diversity, inclusivity, and equity are core values in graduate education, values which provide an enriching and welcoming space for all graduate students’ experiences.
Read more about CCAPS's commitment to inclusivity.
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
Upcoming Events and News
- Black History Month Events: All February
- March 4, 2021: Xenophobia in America: How We Got Here and What’s at Stake (virtual event)
- Nutritious U Food Pantry
The Nutritious U Food Pantry will be offering food to students Monday-Friday at Coffman Memorial Union for the remainder of the semester. Students in need can request a bag of groceries and choose their pick up time.
Students that are in self-quarantine and unable to leave their home can request delivery. Delivery is only available for students who live in the following zip codes: 55455, 55414 or 55108.
- June 4, 2020: Read the Office for Equity and Diversity's statement on the murder of George Floyd.
U of M Resources
- Aurora Center for Advocacy and Education
- Bias Response Referral Network
- Boreas Leadership Institute
- Career and Internship Services
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Disability Resource Center
- Foot washing stations available in 200-6 Mayo Building and 208 Coffman Union on the East Bank; and room 16 in the St. Paul Student Center
- Gender Neutral Restrooms (click on the circle Inclusivity icon)
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Improving Campus Climate
- Lactation Resources
- Nutritious U Pantry
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Online Harassment (How to Respond to)
- Pet Away Worry and Stress (PAWS)
- Veterans Services
- Women’s Center
- Center for Spirituality & Healing | courses and resources
- Physical and Mental Health | virtual care resources
- CDC: Managing Stress and Anxiety | tips for individuals, parents, and healthcare
- Responding to Harassment and Bias—Ideas for International Students | ISSS
- A Message from Meredith McQuaid (video) | Dean of International Programs
- Accessibility Settings in Zoom | a resource created by OIT