What Is INC?
INC is the College of Continuing and Professional Studies’ new initiative to enhance graduate student experiences by increasing diversity, inclusivity, and equity in all of our graduate programs. Diversity, inclusivity, and equity are core values in graduate education, values which provide an enriching and welcoming space for all graduate students’ experiences.
Read more about CCAPS's commitment to inclusivity.
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
Upcoming Events and News
Upcoming U of M Events
- October 18: Hotbeds: Insurgent Design for Collaborative Transformation | Poet/activist Nikky Finney returns to the University of Minnesota to be guided and to guide us as a community through this powerful art and intervention.
- October 20: AfroSoul: Dreams of Freedom, Racial Reconciliation, and Healing Justice | Andrew Williams will invite us to enter a conversation about the shifting cultural, spiritual, and political meanings of blackness across the Americas.
- October 20: Growing Black and Latino Power in Congress |
- Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing | Free webinars
- Nutritious U Food Pantry | The Nutritious U Food Pantry will be offering food to students Monday-Friday at Coffman Memorial Union for the remainder of the semester. Students in need can request a bag of groceries and choose their pick up time. Students that are in self-quarantine and unable to leave their home can request delivery. Delivery is only available for students who live in the following zip codes: 55455, 55414, or 55108.
- Read the Office for Equity and Diversity's statement on the murder of George Floyd.
U of M Resources
- Affinity and Counseling Groups
- Aurora Center for Advocacy and Education
- Bias Response Referral Network
- Boreas Leadership Institute
- Career and Internship Services
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Disability Resource Center
- Foot washing stations available in 200-6 Mayo Building and 208 Coffman Union on the East Bank; and room 16 in the St. Paul Student Center
- Gender Neutral Restrooms (click on the circle Inclusivity icon)
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Improving Campus Climate
- Lactation Resources
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence (MCAE)
- Nutritious U Pantry
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Online Harassment (How to Respond to)
- Pet Away Worry and Stress (PAWS)
- Veterans Services
- Women’s Center
- Center for Spirituality & Healing | courses and resources
- Physical and Mental Health | virtual care resources
- CDC: Managing Stress and Anxiety | tips for individuals, parents, and healthcare
- Responding to Harassment and Bias—Ideas for International Students | ISSS
- A Message from Meredith McQuaid (video) | Dean of International Programs
- Accessibility Settings in Zoom | a resource created by OIT