What Is INC?
INC is the College of Continuing and Professional Studies’ new initiative to enhance graduate student experiences by increasing diversity, inclusivity, and equity in all of our graduate programs. Diversity, inclusivity, and equity are core values in graduate education, values which provide an enriching and welcoming space for all graduate students’ experiences.
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
News and Upcoming Events
- The Nutritious U Pantry will be open September 25-27, October 30-November 1, and December 11-13 in Coffman 210.
- CCAPS received a $500 micro-grant from the Campus Climate Initiative (matching funds from the College) for our upcoming event, Fighting Stigma: Facilitating Social Change in Marginalized Communities Struggling with Addiction and Co-occurring Mental Health Concerns.
- October 22, 2018 | Lift the Mask documentary screening and panel
- November 15, 2018 | A Dose of Art; Promoting Healing and Wellness panel and small group discussion
U of M Resources
- Aurora Center for Advocacy and Education
- Bias Response Referral Network
- Boreas Leadership Institute
- Career and Internship Services
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Disability Resource Center
- Foot washing stations available in 200-6 Mayo Building and 208 Coffman Union on the East Bank; and room 16 in the St. Paul Student Center
- Gender Neutral Restrooms (click on the circle Inclusivity icon)
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Improving Campus Climate
- Lactation Resources
- Nutritious U Pantry
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Pet Away Worry and Stress (PAWS)
- Veterans Services
- Women’s Center