What Is INC?
INC is the College of Continuing and Professional Studies’ new initiative to enhance graduate student experiences by increasing diversity, inclusivity, and equity in all of our graduate programs. Diversity, inclusivity, and equity are core values in graduate education, values which provide an enriching and welcoming space for all graduate students’ experiences.
News and Events
- CCAPS received a $500 micro-grant from the Campus Climate Initiative (matching funds from the College) for our upcoming event, Fighting Stigma: Facilitating Social Change in Marginalized Communities Struggling with Addiction and Co-occurring Mental Health Concerns.
- March 9, 2018 | Advocating for Social Justice through the Arts: Higher Learning Perspectives
- March 24, 2018 | Indigenous Women and Women of Color Summit
- March 29, 2018 | Wellbeing Lecture with Michael Pollan
- April 13, 2018 | Fighting Stigma: Facilitating Social Change in Marginalized Communities Struggling with Addiction and Co-occurring Mental Health Concerns
- September 7, 2018 | Annual Graduate Programs Fall Celebration (details to come)
Fall 2017 Graduate Programs Event
Tacos, lawn games, family, and fellowship. We enjoyed each other's company and the lovely weather during this annual gathering.
U of M Resources
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Improving Campus Climate
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Veterans Services
- Women’s Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Student Legal Services
- Career and Internship Services
- Boreas Leadership Institute