- Date: January 9−24, 2019 (see brochure for industry-specific dates)
- Location: Earle Brown Heritage Center
- Fee: $130 through Dec 12 | $140 starting Dec 13
- Credits: Courses are awaiting state of Minnesota CE approval
- Registration: Open now!
- For: Architects, building, electrical, elevator, engineers, fire, housing, manufactured home installers, mechanical, permit technicians, plumbing, and residential building contractors
Continue your education and get up-to-date information on Minnesota code rules and amendments, best practices for inspection and code administration, innovative products on the market, and useful professional development skills.
Program & Continuing Education Credits
Program at a Glance (click to view full program by track)
- Electrical Jan 9–10
- Plumbing Jan 9–10
- Building Jan 14–18
- Mechanical Jan 14–16
- Permit Technicians Jan 14–15
- Fire Jan 17–18
- Housing Jan 17–18
- Elevator Jan 23–24
Continuing Education Credits
The University of Minnesota will be applying for the State of Minnesota continuing education credit for all of the sessions at this year’s Institute. Credits will be posted online as we receive them.
The early daily fee for the Institute is $130 per day for registrations received by December 12, 2018 and $140 per day for registrations received on or after December 13. Note: a few specialty classes may have higher registration fees.
The daily registration fee includes instruction, handout materials, parking, continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Use the online registration form when paying by credit card. When you need the registration fee billed directly to your organization, use the paper registration form and fax or mail it with a purchase order to the address shown on the form.
If you need to cancel your registration, a refund—minus $30 cancellation fee—will be issued if you provide written notice by December 12, 2018. Cancellations after this date will be ineligible for a refund.