- Date: January 9−24, 2019
- Location: Earle Brown Heritage Center
- Fee, credits, registration: Info will be available fall 2018
- For: Architects, building, electrical, elevator, engineers, fire, housing, manufactured home installers, mechanical, permit technicians, plumbing, and residential building contractors
Continue your education and get up-to-date information on Minnesota code rules and amendments, best practices for inspection and code administration, innovative products on the market, and useful professional development skills.
Program & Continuing Education Credits
The University of Minnesota will be applying for the State of Minnesota continuing education credit for all of the sessions at this year’s Institute. Credits will be posted online as we receive them.
Location and Accommodations
The Annual Institute for Building Officials will take place at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, 6155 Earle Brown Dr, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430. Free parking is available.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 6300 Earle Brown
Heritage Center. The discounted group rate of $109 per night is valid until December
14, 2018. You can book one of three ways:
- Register on your group's personalized reservation page.
- Go to the hotel website, enter in the dates of stay, and then select ‘add special rate code’. In the ‘Group Code’ box, enter the following: AIB
- Call 763-560-2700 or 800-Embassy, and let them know you need to make a reservation in the AIBO block, group Code AIB.