- Date: November 8–10, 2022
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, MN
- Fee: $445 until October 19; $495 after this date
- Last Day to Register as Exhibitor: October 31
- Apply to join the 2023 MIPSYCON Planning Committee. Deadline to apply is December 16
Stay abreast of today's power system technology in this three-day conference that emphasizes the unique challenges faced by electric utilities in the Midwest. Concurrent sessions include substations, utility industry futures, delivery systems, project management, relaying, distribution automation/communications, safety and security, metering, power generation and tutorials.
In cooperation with
MIPSYCON Program Days
Continuing Education Units
Participants who attend the entire conference will receive 1.5 University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies CEUs. Participants who attend only Tuesday and Wednesday will receive 1.2 CEUs. One CEU is defined as 10 contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education experience. Additionally, there will be one hour of ethics training presented on Tuesday, November 8.
A CEU certificate will be sent to each participant after the conference. A permanent record of CEUs earned will be maintained by the University of Minnesota Office of Admissions and Record Transcript Unit.