- Date: November 8, 2022, 4:30–7:30 p.m.
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre, Exhibit Hall A, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, MN
- Fee: $400 per table/booth if registered by October 18; $450 starting October 19—includes a pipe and drape booth, a skirted 8’ table, and two chairs
- Setup: After 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8
- Take Down: After 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 8
Stay abreast of today's power system technology in this three-day conference that emphasizes the unique challenges faced by electric utilities in the Midwest. Concurrent sessions include substations, utility industry futures, delivery systems, project management, relaying, distribution automation/communications, safety and security, metering, power generation and tutorials.
In cooperation with
Continuing Education Units
Participants who attend the entire conference will receive 1.5 University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies CEUs. Participants who attend only Tuesday and Wednesday will receive 1.2 CEUs. One CEU is defined as 10 contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education experience. Additionally, there will be one hour of ethics training presented on Tuesday, November 8.
A CEU certificate will be sent to each participant after the conference. A permanent record of CEUs earned will be maintained by the University of Minnesota Office of Admissions and Record Transcript Unit.