Please Note - Conference Dates Have Been Changed
- Dates: October 20−21, 2020
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Connect online: Use hashtag #mnwrc20 on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Immerse yourself in innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques, and current research about Minnesota’s water resources. The Minnesota Water Resources Conference is an opportunity to address:
- lessons learned from the implementation of engineering projects
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management techniques
- implications of water policy decisions
- research into current and emerging issues.
Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo- Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
Minnesota Section, American Society of Civil Engineers
Minnesota Sea Grant College Program, University of Minnesota
Natural Resources Research Institute, University of Minnesota
Location & Accommodations
Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 Kellogg Boulevard, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
RiverCentre parking ramp, on Kellogg Boulevard across the street from RiverCentre.
The Holiday Inns St. Paul Downtown has offered conference attendees a reduced rate of $145 plus tax. To take advantage of the rate, call 651-225-1515 and mention the 'UofM Water Resources Conference" or reserve your room through the online booking link. The rate is valid until September 14, 2020.
Convenient bus service to the RiverCentre is available. Call Metropolitan Transit, 612-373-3333, for specific route information.
While You're Here
There's so much to do in Saint Paul, and much of it is just a short stroll away! See all that's happening in town when you Visit Saint Paul.