- Dates: October 19−20, 2021
- Connect: Use hashtag #MNWRC21 on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Immerse yourself in innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques, and current research about Minnesota’s water resources. The Minnesota Water Resources Conference is an opportunity to address:
- lessons learned from the implementation of engineering projects.
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management techniques.
- implications of water policy decisions.
- research into current and emerging issues.
Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo- Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
Minnesota Section, American Society of Civil Engineers
Minnesota Sea Grant College Program, University of Minnesota
Natural Resources Research Institute, University of Minnesota
CEU Attendance Form
This conference is approved for up to 1.15 CEUs. If you need to claim CEUs, fill out the form below following the conference. Once completed and confirmed, you will receive a CEU certificate from the College of Continuing and Professional Studies via email within 2−4 weeks.