- Dates: October 16–17, 2018
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Credits: 0.675 CEUs/6.75 PDHs for each day; to receive full credit participants should attend all scheduled events
- Exhibitors: Register online today!
- Presenters: Submit an abstract by May 4
- Dave Ford Award: Submit your nomination by May 4
- Connect online: Use hashtag #mnwrc18 on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Immerse yourself in innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques, and current research about Minnesota’s water resources. The Minnesota Water Resources Conference is an opportunity to address:
- lessons learned from the implementation of engineering projects
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management techniques
- implications of water policy decisions
- research into current and emerging issues.
Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo- Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
Minnesota Section, American Society of Civil Engineers
Minnesota Sea Grant College Program, University of Minnesota
Natural Resources Research Institute, University of Minnesota
Location & Accommodations
Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 Kellogg Boulevard, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
RiverCentre parking ramp, on Kellogg Boulevard across the street from RiverCentre.
Convenient bus service to the RiverCentre is available. Call Metropolitan Transit, 612-373-3333, for specific route information.
Social Media and Mobile App
Twitter Hashtag #MNWRC18
Engage in the conference “backchannel” by using the hashtag #MNWRC18 prior to and during the conference to meet new colleagues and network with other conference participants.