Thank you for your interest in supporting the Water Resources Conference. We are excited to be back in person at the Saint Paul RiverCentre this October.
The Minnesota Water Resources Conference presents innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques, and current research about Minnesota’s water resources. The conference provides an opportunity to address: 1) lessons learned from the implementation of engineering projects; 2) best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management techniques, 3) implications of water policy decisions and 4) research into current and emerging issues. The conference facilitates interaction among engineers, water resources managers, researchers, and local, state and federal agency staff. Don’t miss your chance to catch up on all of the action at the 2022 Minnesota Water Resources Conference.
Registration Details and Benefits
The exhibitor fee is $1000. Exhibit space includes one 8-foot skirted table, one chair, and electricity, along with the following benefits:
- Direct contact with an expected attendance of 800–900 people
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibitor space (8-foot skirted table, and chair)
- Printed copy of conference attendee list
- Exhibitor name and logo listed on the conference website
- Link to company website on the conference website
- Exhibitor name listed in the conference program (not available after September 22, 2023)
- Exhibitor and poster reception on Tuesday evening of the conference
- Tweet to welcome your company to the conference, sent from @UMNCPE
The number of booths is limited. Registering early guarantees all benefits; early registrations are encouraged.
To receive continuing education credit for the conference, the name on the exhibitor registration must be the attendee. Continuing Education forms turned in without a coordinating registration will not be processed.