Jennifer is a resident faculty member in the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health and Master of Professional Studies in Addictions Counseling programs. She is a licensed psychologist as well as a licensed professional clinical counselor with the Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy. She has over 17 years of experience providing services to a diverse group of individuals with co-occurring disorders, including 10 years of experience in a supervisory role. Her clinical interests include working with adolescents and adults who have engaged in sexually abusive behaviors, forensic assessment and evaluation, psychological testing, and clinical supervision. She holds a PhD in clinical psychology from Walden University.
- ADDS 5041 - Methods & Models I: Motivational Counseling
- ADDS 5051 - Methods & Models II: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- IBH 6022 - Foundations of Psychological Assessment
- IBH 6061 - Advanced Diagnostics
- IBH 6081 - Human Lifespan Development and Behavioral Health
- IBH 6111 - Research and Evaluation Methods
- IBH 6221 - Applications of Counseling Theory