Ann is a resident faculty member and Interim Director of Graduate Studies of the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health and the Master of Professional Studies in Addictions Counseling programs. She is also the Internship Liaison to both programs. She teaches a number of courses in the IBH and ADDC programs while serving as a valuable resource for students navigating the internship program. Since 1994, her primary focus has been working with children, adolescents, and families. Ann holds a dual license as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor and as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor from the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy. She received her PsyD from Capella University.
- ADDS 5071 - Foundations of Co-occurring Disorders
- ADDS 5121 - Professional Seminar 1
- ADDS 5996 - Internship in Behavioral Health I
- IBH 6051 - Advanced Group Practice
- IBH 6101 - Family Dynamics and Therapy
- IBH 6222 - Adolescents and Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
- IBH 6996 - Internship for Behavioral Health