MA, Architecture, University of Oregon; BS, Architecture, Georgia Tech
Peter Hilger manages the development of the Construction Management curriculum. An architect by training, a builder by passion, and a teacher at heart, Peter has served the program since 1997. He is a recipient of the CCAPS Distinguished Educator Award and the Morse-Alumni Distinguished Teaching Award. A practicing architect and construction manager since 1983, and a business owner since 1991, Peter believes in “constructive creativity.” He also does consulting on development planning, zoning approvals, and expert testimony in his firm, Rylaur, LLC. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects.
- CMgt 4022 - Construction Estimating
- CMgt 4041W - Specifications & Technical Writing for Construction Professionals
- CMgt 4196 - Construction Management Internship
- CMgt 4422 - Advanced Construction Cost Estimating
- CMgt 4550 - Topics in Construction Management
- CMgt 4861 - Construction Management Capstone