- Find U or College-wide information, policies, resources, and forms
- Visit your specific program's home page for additional resources.
For program-specific forms, please visit your program home page.
- Petition Form
- Registration and Cancel/Add Request
- Exempt from E-Billing Request
- Prerequisite Course Work Certification
- Request an Official U of M Transcript
- Change of Major, Minor, or College
- Apply to Graduate
- Change of Adviser Request
- Request Leave of Absence (undergraduate)
- Request Leave of Absence Reinstatement (undergraduate)
- Application for Additional Undergraduate Major
- Reduced Credit Load Exemption
- Request to Exceed Maximum Credit Load (guidelines for students)
- Appeal of Academic Suspension
- Registration Request for Graduate Credit for Nondegree Students
- Graduate Registration Exception Request
- Moodle | Videos and guides help you find out how to best access your course material online.
- Computer/internet issues | Access technology help, find computer labs, purchase tech from the Bookstore
- Study skills | Improve the efficiency of your study habits.
- Counseling | Find resources to assist with mental health and life concerns, learning and academic skills challenges, and more.
- Career and Internship Services Office | Browse online workshops; find internship and jobs.
- Student Parent HELP Center | Students with children can find resources to their academic success.
- International students | Find registration and health plan information.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Ally Programs Office | Find events programs and resources.
- University Veterans Services | Access information on benefits, military leave details, and opportunities.
- Disability Services | Find captioning, interpreting, and more services.
- Smart Learning Commons | Find peer tutoring (Peer Learning Consultants) and consulting help.
- Center for Writing | Learn about face-to-face and online consultations to improve your writing.
- GoldPass | U of M's online database that connects students and alumni with employers, volunteer organizations, and internships (login required).
U General Info
- Maps | Navigate campus with interactive and printable maps.
- Bookstore | Find books, apparel, tech and supplies.
- Libraries | Scan the collections for the resources you need.
- U Card | Obtain or replace your official U of M photo identification card.
- Boynton | Access health care services.
- Student Unions | Browse events and find groups.
- Rec Centers | Find programs and facilities for a fit life.
- Housing | Explore campus housing.
- Grading | View and understand your grades.
- Internet account/email | Steps to initiate your U of M email account.
- Student Conduct | Community standards for student conduct.
- Student Records Privacy | How to suppress public information.
- Repeating a Course | Things to keep in mind when considering repeating a course.
- Attendance | First day of class attendance policy.
- Holds | View holds on your record.
- Leave of Absence | Leave of absence and readmission for undergraduates.
- Probation | Academic probation and suspension for undergraduates.