For program-specific forms, please visit your program home page.
- Academic Policy Petition
- Registration and Cancel/Add Request
- Exempt from E-Billing Request
- Prerequisite Coursework Certification
- Request an Official U of M Transcript
- Change of Major, Minor, or College
- Apply to Graduate
- Request Leave of Absence (undergraduate)
- 13-Credit Exemption Request
- Change of Advisor Request (ICP and MdS programs)
- Counseling | Find resources to assist with mental health and life concerns, learning and academic skills challenges, and more.
- Student Parent HELP Center | Students with children can find resources to their academic success.
- International students | Find registration and health plan information.
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life | Find events, programs, and resources.
- University Veterans Services | Access information on benefits, military leave details, and opportunities.
- Disability Services | Find captioning, interpreting, and more services.
- Student Conflict Resolution Center | Services to resolve students' campus-based problems and concerns
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) | Resources for international students
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence (MCAE) | Services and programs that create powerful, caring human connections
- Undergraduate Portal | Gateway to everything from APAS to libraries to activities on campus
- Get Involved | Find meaningful opportunities to get involved at the University
- Canvas | How to’s and self-help guides for students and instructors.
- Computer/internet issues | Access technology help, find computer labs, purchase tech from the Bookstore
- Study skills | Improve the efficiency of your study habits.
- Smart Learning Commons | Find peer tutoring (Peer Learning Consultants) and consulting help.
- Center for Writing | Learn about face-to-face and online consultations to improve your writing.
- University Honors Program | Consolidated services for honor students
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) | Stipends for research with faculty
- Center for Academic Planning and Exploration (CAPE) | Personalized help with major and career decision-making process for undergraduates
- Learning Abroad | Opportunities around the world
- Graduation Planner | Online tool to create one or more graduation plans for your advisor to review
- Career and Internship Services Office | Browse online workshops; find internships and jobs.
- GoldPass | U of M's online database that connects students and alumni with employers, volunteer organizations, and internships (login required).
U General Info
- Maps | Navigate campus with interactive and printable maps.
- Bookstore | Find books, apparel, tech and supplies.
- Libraries | Scan the collections for the resources you need.
- U Card | Obtain or replace your official U of M photo identification card.
- Boynton | Access health care services.
- Student Unions | Browse events and find groups.
- Rec Centers | Find programs and facilities for a fit life.
- Housing | Explore campus housing.
- Grading | View and understand your grades.
- Internet account/email | Steps to initiate your U of M email account.
- Student Conduct Code | Community standards for student conduct.
- Student Records Privacy | How to suppress public information.
- Repeating a Course | Things to keep in mind when considering repeating a course.
- Attendance | First day of class attendance policy.
- Holds | View holds on your record.
- Leave of Absence | Leave of absence and readmission for undergraduates.
- Probation | Academic probation and suspension for undergraduates.