Whether you are creating a new program or redesigning an existing one, using a structured approach will ensure your course content will meet the needs of your learners and your organization.
This course illustrates how to link training design to needs assessment results, create practical lesson plans, and select appropriate instructional methods. You will explore various training options and alternative performance improvement solutions, recognize different learning styles, and learn how to create engaging learning activities and group exercises for adult learners.
At the end of this train-the-trainer course, you’ll be able to:
- apply adult learning principles in any training setting.
- identify various types of learning formats including formal, informal, nonformal, and self-directed.
- produce effective learning materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, and job aids.
- develop criterion-referenced learning assessment questions.
- ensure that learning gets transferred to the workplace.