Evaluation is critical to training success. It helps objectively determine knowledge transfer as well as where to allocate resources to create the greatest business impact.
In this course, you will learn how to create and administer evaluation tools that connect the knowledge and skills acquired by learners in training to subsequent improvements in job performance.
At the end of this train-the-trainer course, you’ll be able to:
- create an effective program evaluation that strategy measures participant perceptions through return on investment.
- develop evaluation tools, checklists, surveys, and interview questions.
- decide which evaluation models to use.
- identify evaluation stakeholders and gain buy-in to participate in the evaluation process.
- determine when to measure the financial benefits of training interventions.