Delivery MethodIn person
About This Course
Develop/enhance appropriate oral/written communication necessary for use in the construction process from planning phase through contract closeout. Develop construction-specific practical applications to facilitate the process and avoid common pitfalls.
MA, Architecture, University of Oregon; BS, Architecture, Georgia Tech
Peter Hilger manages the development of the Construction Management curriculum. An architect by training, a builder by passion, and a teacher at heart, Peter has served the program since 1997. He is a recipient of the CCAPS Distinguished Educator Award and the Morse-Alumni Distinguished Teaching Award. A practicing architect and construction manager since 1983, and a business owner since 1991, Peter believes in “constructive creativity.” He also does consulting on development planning, zoning approvals, and expert testimony in his firm, Rylaur, LLC. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects.
- CMGT 4022 – Construction Estimating
- CMGT 4041W – Specifications & Technical Writing for Construction Professionals
- CMGT 4196 – Construction Management Internship
- CMGT 4422 – Advanced Construction Cost Estimating
- CMGT 4550 – Topics in Construction Management
- CMGT 4861 – Construction Management Capstone