At a Glance

Take courses on campus or at your school or earn highly transferable college credits.

The College of Continuing and Professional Studies has two options for high school students to take University of Minnesota courses and earn free college credit while still in high school.

College in the Schools (CIS) offers introductory-level U of M courses within high schools while Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) offers access to campus and online courses.