ITI Program-Level Learning Outcomes
- Analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, integration, evaluation, and administration of computing-based systems.
- Explain how core aspects of information technology principles and tools can benefit organizational functions and achieve goals by using industry-standard writing practices for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
Number of Degrees Earned