The 2022 Call for Abstracts period has closed
- Abstract Formats: 20-minute oral presentations (15 minutes of presentation time and 5 minutes for Q&A and transition); posters, including pop-up poster presentations; and special sessions. Details below.
- Pop-Up Presentations: The conference will also solicit brief pop-up presentations from accepted poster presenters.
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for the 2022 MN Water Resources Conference. Below are the requirements needed for your abstract submission:
- Objectives and results of the research, policy, implementation plan, or project
- Engineering approaches or techniques of project implementation
- Brief summary of methodologies used in the study or project
- IMPORTANT: Results of the project and expected completion date
Abstract submitters may select from the following presentation formats.
Oral sessions are intended for presentations that significantly advance knowledge and are based on completed studies or projects. Syntheses presentations that capture multiple related efforts are encouraged. The traditional conference presentation format: 15 minutes of presentation time and 5 minutes for Q&A and transition. Presentations will be included in a session of four presentations that center around a common topic, theme, or thread. Some oral presentations may be invited to present as part of a special session depending on the selected topic area.
Posters, Including Pop-up Poster Presentations
Ideally suited for person-to-person interaction and gaining valuable feedback on your work, posters are appropriate for all WRC-relevant topics. Posters are especially encouraged for early and middle stages of projects; case studies; a deeper dive into technical aspects than is typically possible in an oral presentation; and student/early-career presenters.
Poster presenters receive a 4’x4’ poster space available through the entire conference. The conference will also solicit brief pop-up presentations from accepted poster presenters. Pop-up presentations are two-minute "advertisements" for your poster, presented in the oral sessions (see the tips sheet for more details and samples). The Conference will accommodate as many pop-up presentations as the conference format allows to garner increased engagement with the poster session. Please indicate your willingness to present a pop-up when you submit your abstract.
Topics of Interest
|Agricultural Water Issues
Contaminants of Emerging Concern
Drinking Water/Water Supply
Education and Citizen Involvement
Engineering Solutions and Applications
Equity and Environmental Justice
NOTE: All accepted concurrent and poster session presenters and co-presenters are required to register and pay registration fees in order to present at the conference.