MS, software design and development (MSDD), University of Saint Thomas; BA, psychology, College of Saint Scholastica
Scott Lee-Eichenwald has diverse professional experience in social sciences and medical technology, with over 20+ years with medical devices companies including Guidant, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and Smiths Medical. He also has experience providing enterprise interoperability software solutions for Infor's health care division. He has managed research and development and many global technology implementation projects. In addition, he has been teaching online for 15+ years. He is published in Healthcare Information Technology and received his Six Sigma Green Belt certification from the University of Saint Thomas in 2012. Scott holds an Information Systems Security Certificate from Colorado Technical University.
- HSM 4043 – Project and Program Management in Health Services Management
- HSM 4065 – Information Privacy and Security in Health Services Management
- INET 1001 – Survey of Information Technology
- INET 3011W – Social Impact of Information Technology
- INET 4051 – IT Infrastructure Operations