Did you know that 92% of people do not achieve their personal goals, let alone their career goals? While models like SMART have been developed to help with goal-setting, they do not take into account emerging neuroscience research. At least not until AIM, a goal-setting model developed by social neuroscientists Elliot T. Berkman and David Rock. The AIM (antecedents, integration, maintenance) framework integrates goal pursuit actions with neuroscience principles to help us set, strive for, and achieve goals. Stop dreaming and start doing today!
In this webinar we'll:
- examine the AIM process for setting, striving for, and maintaining a goal.
- explore decision-making criteria needed for career change success.
- develop a sample framework for assessing, exploring, and planning a career change.
- hear inspirational stories of career change success.
- learn how to reframe career change thoughts and habits that hold you back from starting or completing a career change.
Cindy Edwards, owner, coach, and trainer of Find Your Fit, LLC, has provided coaching and training services for more than 15 years to over 10,000 people locally, nationally, and internationally. Her mission is to help you “get unstuck” so you can find your fit in work and life.
Cindy is an International Certified Coach, an ADD/ADHD Certified Coach, and a Neuroleadership Brain-Based Certified Coach. Cindy is also a National Career Development Certified Coaches Trainer, and she provides career counseling training to coaches. She holds a master’s in human resource development from the University of St. Thomas.
Career Change Foundations
- May 4, 11, 18, 25 | Online
Develop Leadership Skills
- Nov. 9-10, 2021 | Classroom
- Mar. 8-9, 2022 | Classroom