Creating high-impact, error-free writing is important regardless of whether you have one reader or one thousand.
In this course, you will go beyond the approaches you may have learned elsewhere: you will develop a flexible, personalized editing toolkit for yourself that will help your writing stand out. Most importantly, this course will make your writing consistently appealing, professional, and persuasive.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- edit documents in distinct phases.
- develop a tailored proofreading approach.
- take advantage of the differences between editing and proofreading.
- expand your knowledge of punctuation guidelines.
- describe the style differences between MLA, Chicago, AP, APA, and Gregg Reference.
- assess your writing strengths and areas for improvement.