Enhance this core competency of all professional interactions in a way that avoids misunderstandings and conveys information in an appropriate manner and tone, while gaining support for your positions.
- Use advanced editing and proofreading strategies.
- Develop persuasive business proposals.
- Write concisely and persuasively for the web and social media.
- Create written policies and procedures.
Upcoming Business Writing Courses
The Business Writing Certificate costs $2,100, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
Choose five courses (30 contact hours) to complete the certificate.
Writing Policies and Procedures
- Oct. 26-27, 2021 | Online
- March 3, 2022 | Classroom
Advanced Editing and Proofreading Strategies
- Nov. 3-4, 2021 | Online
- Apr. 12, 2022 | Classroom
- Nov. 8-9, 2021 | Online
- Dec. 6-7, 2021 | Online
- Jan. 27-28, 2022 | Online
- Mar. 30, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 1, 2022 | Classroom
Writing for Social Media
- Nov 30 - Dec 1, 2021 | Online
- Jun. 21-22, 2022 | Online
Writing Business Reports and Proposals
- Dec. 8-9, 2021 | Online
- Mar. 16-17, 2022 | Online
Foundations in Business Writing
- Jan. 13-14, 2022 | Online
- Apr. 28, 2022 | Classroom
Writing for the Web
- Feb. 8-9, 2022 | Online