It all starts here... In this two-day course you will put Agile knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to work. The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to practice Agile principles and processes working in a team setting. Your instructor will facilitate each team through Agile processes from vision down to daily planning and execution.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Define the fundamentals of Agile
- Understand Agile roles and responsibilities
- Know the levels of Agile planning (Vision, Roadmap, Release, Sprint)
- Understand Product Backlog
- Identify the use of relative estimating