What is the Agile Certificate?
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. With Agile Certificate training participants will:
- take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks.
- understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading.
- examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team.
- study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
If you're looking for a deeper dive into Scrum, visit the Agile Scrum Certificate website.
Agile Certificate Courses by Recommended Sequence
The cost of the Agile Certificate is $2,780, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
Required courses (36 contact hours).
|Agile Fundamentals (12 hours)||$900|
|Agile User Stories (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics (6 hours)||$470|
Upcoming Agile Certificate Courses
Agile User Stories
- Jun. 1-2, 2022 | Online
- Sept. 27-28, 2022 | Online
- Feb. 7-8, 2023 | Online
- June 7-8, 2023 | Online
- Jun. 23-24, 2022 | Online
- Oct. 12-13, 2022 | Online
- Feb. 22-23, 2023 | Online
- June 22-23, 2023 | Online
Agile Teams and Metrics
- July 21-22, 2022 | Online
- Nov. 1-2, 2022 | Online
- Apr. 5-6, 2023 | Online
- Sept. 7-9, 2022 | Online
- Jan. 18-20, 2023 | Online
- May 9-11, 2023 | Online