Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks.
- understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading.
- examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team.
- study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
If you're looking for a deeper dive into Scrum, visit the Agile Scrum Certificate website.
Courses by Recommended Sequence
The cost of the Agile Certificate is $2,780, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
Required courses (36 contact hours).
|Agile Fundamentals – Online Option (12 hours)||$900|
|Agile User Stories – Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing – Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching – Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics – Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
- May 12-13, 2021 | Online
- Sept. 9-10, 2021 | Classroom
- Jan. 20-21, 2022 | Classroom
- May 11-12, 2022 | Classroom
Agile User Stories
- June 2, 2021 | Online
- Sept. 22, 2021 | Classroom
- Feb. 8, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 1, 2022 | Classroom
- June 24, 2021 | Online
- Oct. 13, 2021 | Classroom
- Feb. 23, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 23, 2022 | Classroom
- Jul. 8, 2021 | Classroom
- Oct. 20, 2021 | Classroom
- Mar. 15, 2022 | Classroom