There are two (2) Agile certificate programs: The Agile Certificate and the Agile Scrum Certificate.
If you want a comprehensive review of Agile methodologies, explore this certificate. If you're looking for a deeper dive into Scrum, visit the Agile Scrum Certificate website.
- Cost: $2,502, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses at once
- Credits: 36 contact hours, 3.6 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars and register for our upcoming webinar "New Year, New Career" on December 10.
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
Video: Agile Course Testimonials
Agile Certificate Courses
Required courses (36 contact hours). Listed in recommended sequence.
|Agile Fundamentals - Online Option (12 hours)||$900|
|Agile User Stories - Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing - Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching - Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics - Online Option (6 hours)||$470|
Are you interested in a track that includes becoming a Certified ScrumMaster® or a Certified Scrum Product Owner®? Visit the Agile Scrum Certificate website.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.
Agile Levels Up
In today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment, it’s more important than ever for project managers to have the tools needed to usher projects efficiently from concept to end user. Agile is such a tool. An agile instructor, a student, and the program director explain how CCAPS delivers this popular program.
As your enrollment advisor, I'm here to help you choose which programs are the best fit to meet your career goals. There are three ways to connect with me: give me a call at 612-301-3091, drop me a line, or schedule an appointment on my calendar below.
More About Me
I work with an extremely talented enrollment team where I advise adult learners about professional development programs to help them achieve their career goals. Before working for the University of Minnesota, I spent six years working with College Possible, a nonprofit organization that supports students in gaining access to and navigating through college.
When not at work, I love reading fantasy books, watching goofy cartoons, traveling, and walking for exercise. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and playing board games.