- Cost: $2,502, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses at once
- Credits: 36 contact hours, 3.6 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on the live webinar, "Intentional Influence," on January 16 at noon.
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
Video: Agile Course Testimonials
Agile Certificate Courses
Required courses (36 contact hours)
|Agile Fundamentals (12 hours)||$900|
|Note: Certified ScrumMaster can be substituted for Agile Fundamentals||$1,195|
|Agile User Stories (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics (6 hours)||$470|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.
Agile Levels Up
In today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment, it’s more important than ever for project managers to have the tools needed to usher projects efficiently from concept to end user. Agile is such a tool. An agile instructor, a student, and the program director explain how CCAPS delivers this popular program.