Virtual courses are currently being developed. As classes become available online we will update this web site; for announcements please sign up for updates at the bottom of this page. You can still register for in-person courses that begin May 14th or later—check out courses below for upcoming dates.
- Cost: $2,502, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses at once
- Credits: 36 contact hours, 3.6 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on "What's the Difference Between Project Management and Agile?" on March 19 at noon.
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
Video: Agile Course Testimonials
Agile Certificate Courses
Required courses (36 contact hours)
|Agile Fundamentals (12 hours)||$900|
|Note: Certified ScrumMaster can be substituted for Agile Fundamentals||$1,195|
|Agile User Stories (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics (6 hours)||$470|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.
Agile Levels Up
In today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment, it’s more important than ever for project managers to have the tools needed to usher projects efficiently from concept to end user. Agile is such a tool. An agile instructor, a student, and the program director explain how CCAPS delivers this popular program.