Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy, with an emphasis on Scrum roles, and the supporting methodologies. Certificate participants will:
- Become a Certified ScrumMaster® or a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (choose one when registering).
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks.
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading.
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team.
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
Visit the Agile Certificate website if you're looking for a comprehensive review of Agile methodology.
Courses in Recommended Sequence
The cost of the Agile Scrum Certificate is $3,075, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 6% discount!
Choose between Certified ScrumMaster® or Certified Scrum Product Owner®.
Required courses (36 contact hours).
|Choose one: Certified ScrumMaster® 14 hours) or
Certified Scrum Product Owner®(14 hours)
|Agile User Stories (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Testing (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Coaching (6 hours)||$470|
|Agile Teams and Metrics (6 hours)||$470|
- Oct. 20-21, 2021 | Online
- Mar. 15-16, 2022 | Online
- Oct. 28-29, 2021 | Online
- March 24-25, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 16-17, 2022 | Classroom
Agile Teams and Metrics
- Nov. 2-3, 2021 | Online
- April 6-7, 2022 | Online
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Feb. 2-3, 2022 | Classroom
Agile User Stories
- Feb. 8-9, 2022 | Online
- Jun. 1, 2022 | Classroom
Agile Course Testimonials