Requirements are an essential part of any initiative, and a successful BA needs to know how to analyze and model them to achieve success.
In this course we’ll discuss why analysis and modeling are important. You’ll learn different techniques and models for analyzing requirements like process flows and swimlanes, use cases, business rules, nonfunctional requirements, and data requirements and relationships. You’ll learn recommendations on when to apply various models to different types of stakeholders’ needs.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify how modeling, analysis, and elicitation work together.
- practice modeling and analysis techniques, such as Process, Interface, Interaction, Data, and Decisions.
- know when to use which techniques.
- work with stakeholders when using these models.
- hold discussions and practice using varying levels of detail when communicating to various audiences.