Hone your skills as the main liaison between business and IT departments. As a business analyst, you will gather and document business requirements and translate them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams.
- Identify business needs, and the costs and benefits of addressing them technically.
- Formulate business specifications to develop and implement technical solutions.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT with common project definitions and requirements.
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze and improve business processes.
Courses by Recommended Sequence
The cost of the Business Analysis Certificate is $4,530–4,580, depending on which elective you choose. But if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
|Required Courses (54 contact hours)||Cost|
|Introduction to Business Analysis (6 hours)||$470|
|Identifying Opportunities: Strategic Analysis, Building Business Case & Solution Scoping (6 hours)||$470|
|Collaborating for Success: Stakeholder Analysis & Eliciting Requirements (12 hours)||$900|
|Analyzing & Modeling Requirements (12 hours)||$900|
|Modern Requirements Communication, Documentation, and Validation (12 hours)||$900|
|Business Analysis Planning & Estimating (6 hours)||$470|
Elective Courses (6 contact hours)
|Introduction to Agile (6 hours)||$470|
|Business Acumen (6 hours)||$470|
|Technical Writing (6 hours)||$420|
Required Courses (54 contact hours)
Business Analysis Planning and Estimating
- Jun. 30-Jul. 1, 2022 | Online
- Nov. 17-18, 2022 | Online
Introduction to Business Analysis
- Sept. 7-8, 2022 | Online
Identifying Opportunities: Strategic Analysis, Building Business Case and Solution Scoping
- Sept. 15-16, 2022 | Online
Collaborating for Success: Stakeholder Analysis and Eliciting Requirements
- Sept. 27-29, 2022 | Online
Analyzing and Modeling Requirements
- Oct. 18-20, 2022 | Online
Elective Courses (select one for 6 contact hours)
- Sept. 22-23, 2022 | Online
- Nov. 7-8, 2022 | Online
- Dec. 5-6, 2022 | Online
- Jan. 26-27, 2023 | Online
- Mar. 28-29, 2023 | Online
Introduction to Agile
- Oct. 4-5, 2022 | Online
- June 7-8, 2023 | Online