As a BA, it’s crucial to understand the factors and practices that support well-defined requirements.
This course will teach you how to write well-formed requirements, package documents for different audiences, manage changes to requirements, and prioritize requirements. You’ll learn where a business analyst fits into testing, user acceptance, and implementing the new solution.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify various drivers and methods of documenting and packaging requirements.
- manage requirements change and traceability.
- use common requirements prioritization methods.
- facilitate and maximize the UAT process.
- define the BA’s role in implementing a new solution.