This course will give you an introduction to the role of business analyst (BA).
You’ll learn about business analysts’ roles and responsibilities, as well as the processes, tasks, and techniques they use every day. You’ll look at the difference between the role of BA versus the discipline of business analysis, and you’ll identify skills you already have that you can use in your role as a BA.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify the roles and key players of projects.
- define the mindset, role, and responsibilities of a successful BA.
- describe “progressive elaboration” and different types of requirements.
- differentiate between project-, system-, and business analysis-related methodologies.
- use the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®, an industry standard of commonly used business analysis practices.