Agile approaches have undoubtedly established themselves as a way to respond to change more quickly than traditional project approaches without sacrificing quality. As these processes become more mainstream, many teams, managers, and stakeholders may wonder, "Which of the various Agile methods is right for our organization?"
In this course, you will learn Agile values, principles, and practices in an interactive setting. You’ll also explore Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, and Lean software development at a high level. The course will consist of hands-on exercises providing you with the opportunity to practice Agile principles and processes in a team setting.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- define Agile Manifesto Values and Principles.
- use Agile methods to assist teams and organizations in achieving desired outcomes and goals.
- describe the difference between popular Agile methods of Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), Lean Software Development and Kanban.
- articulate the paradigm shift from project work to working on products.
- describe the move to customer-focused delivery vs. technology-focused delivery.